Let’s be honest, our vegan friends might STILL be hungry even after thanksgiving dinner because well…aren’t we always? All jokes aside, we’d love to be a part of your holiday weekend. What better way to finish your plate than to meet These Wingz? at the Chicago Vegan Test Kitchen for a taste! The ThanksLIVING market is coming to the Emporium in Logan Square and we’re bringing you wingz on wingz! We hope to see you there!
More info below:
- What: The”ThanksLIVING Market”, hosted by Chicago Vegan Test Kitchen, Veg Speed Date and Emporium Logan Square.
- When: Sunday, November 25th from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Where: Emporium Logan Square – 2363 N Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 60647
- Who: These Wingz?, many other local plant-based chefs, cruelty free adornment companies, body care & wellness products and YOU!
- Why: To treat yourself to plant-based goodness, vegan food and shop cruelty free this thanksgiving. Spread the love and shop local!
We can’t wait to see you there! Admission is free and welcomed to all ages! More info on Facebook or follow the link here to RSVP.
To learn more about Chicago Vegan Test Kitchen and their monthly pop-ups, visit their Facebook or Instagram page using the handle @chicagovegantestkitchen.