Christmas is just around the corner. We see decorations going up, lights being purchased and holiday menus being created! We also see a few a few vegan approved gifts to start shopping for that will make the holiday that much more special. Gift giving doesn’t have to be a hassle, get started with a few tips that are sure to keep you on the nice list this year.
- Don’t over think it! Vegan gifts don’t have to be food. Many people who support the vegan community, but don’t shop the lifestyle as much may immediately think that gifting for a vegan means searching high and lows for things that are completely cruelty free. While this is true, it’s definitely not the only option. Try gifting a vegan cookbook for a your vegan foodies. Best sellers like Thug Kitchen are under $20!
- Stay away from wool, leather or mysterious fabric blends when clothes shopping. Cotton and polyester are safe choices for your vegan friends. Affordable vegan friendly clothing is in most stores near you, just make sure to watch those “made of” labels!
- Baked goods are always a win! If you’re the type to bring your friends fresh-baked goods (and if you are, we love you) bake your vegan friends a batch of Eat Pastry cookies! The brand is vegan, non GMO, kosher AND you can stuff your face with them raw! You’re welcome cookie dough lovers. 🙂
- Keep it simple! Living a vegan lifestyle is more accessible than ever now. Buying gift cards to local health food stores or even a nearby Whole Foods or Trader Joes can show your appreciation and makes the trip of finding your gift easy as pie…vegan pie. 😉
- Speaking of pie, bringing a vegan contribution to the family dinner is a gift in itself. Trust me, someone at the party will thank you for not having to make a salad the main course and the desert! A list of 10 vegan pies is seconds away from your fingertips via Minimalist Baker.
When in doubt, check us out! We’re here for you! Send us a message on social or check out our older blog entries for more tips that you may find more helpful than ever during this gift giving season.