We’ve all been there as vegans, vegetarians and flexitarians…searching fast food menus for at least one meal that we can eat that isn’t just french fries. Lucky for us, the fast food industry is catching on. Many popular food chains are going beyond the salad or black bean patties and adding plant-based meats to their stores. Here’s a few to get you started. Some of these may surprise you!
Red Robin Now Carries the Impossible Burger
- As of April 2019, Red Robin restaurants have added the Impossible Burger to menus across the US and at select locations, you can still eat that alongside bottomless fries!
TGI Fridays Has Introduced Beyond Meat Burgers
- As of January 2019, TGI Fridays proudly serves the beyond meat burger on their menus. Now we can enjoy the drink specials and the burgers!
For Our Canadian Fans, A&W Has Beyond Meat in Two Items!
- A&W has more than just the burger! Locations in Canada have added Beyond Meat to their menu in both a burger and a breakfast sandwich. Start or end your day with plant-based goodness.
Qdoba Has Options For Your Tacos and Burrito Bowls
- Shocker, right? In a good way, of course. As of February 2019, Plant-Based options began testing and officially launched in select locations as of May 2019.
Applebee’s Added the Impossible Burger to Select Locations
- As of this month, select Applebee’s locations are said to add the Impossible Burger to their menus. Check out the locations close to you to see if they have made the cut!
40 Hard Rock Cafe Locations Carry the Impossible Burger
- As of January 2019, select Hard Rock Cafe locations have your favorite plant-based burger ready to be fired up!
Tim Hortons Has a Plant-Based Option for Breakfast
- As of May 2019, our Canadian family can stop by Tim Hortons for a Beyond Meat sausage.
Little Ceaser’s Has a Pizza For Its Fans
- Select Little Ceaser’s have added an “Impossible Supreme Pie” to menus in Florida, New Mexico and Washington, but be careful vegans, the cheese is still authentic.
If you’re local to Chicago and want to find a plant-based option nearby, check out these restaurants:
- Sweet Water Tavern and Grille on Michigan Ave
- The M Burger Chains
- The Epic Burger Chains
- Bill’s Burger Bar on Hubbard St.
While these restaurants aren’t all 100% plant-based, they sure are making us happy with the options that are creeping on to menus lately that are more than a side or a salad. Happy eating!